Almost every person on Earth is being told that our planet is facing a man made problem: global warming. It’s been said over and over again by mainstream media, numerous governments and institutions. Whole populations are being forced to believe that the emission of CO2 is the main reason why our planet’s temperatures are rising. Is this really the case?
- Carbon Emissions Are ‘Too High’ to Curb Climate Change – BBC, December 2, 2012
- What Will We Do to Slow This Warming? – National Geographic
- What We Do to Stop Climate Change – Greenpeace
If the man made global warming problem is true then how come we find reports of scientists backing of of this whole theory?
- More Than 1,000 International Scientists Dissent over Man-Made Global Warming Claims – SPPI, February 2, 2012
Video link: http://youtu.be/FfHW7KR33IQ
Even mainstream news outlets are beginning to alter their story lines, after years of saying that humans cause global warming:
- Global Warming Stopped 16 Years Ago, Reveals Met Office Report Quietly Released… – DailyMail, October 13, 2012
- World’s a Lot Cooler Than We Thought – The Sun, January 10, 2013
To believe that humans and CO2 emissions are causing a global warming is easy when people are being bombarded with the same lines over and over again. But let us take a look at what happened back in 2007-2010:
- “Hide This After Jim Checks It” (at NASA) – Climate Audit, January 23, 2010
- Judicial Watch Uncovers NASA Documents Related to Global Warming Controversy – Judicial Watch, January 14, 2010
Let us not forget what happened in the history of planet Earth: ice ages and interglacial periods. The Earth has known previous periods of cooling and periods of warming. Our planet and these periods have been around even before we humans had the honor of walking around on this planet.
There’s also the accusation towards CO2, carbon dioxide, claimed to be a greenhouse gas and we humans are being held responsible for producing “too much” CO2. This is claimed to be the main reason for the (man made) global warming.
Let us think about this for a while, we know that CO2 is nothing but natural it’s an essential part of nature: the carbon cycle.
Is it fair to state that CO2 would be harmful for the environment when it’s obvious that plants and trees grow bigger when being exposed to higher levels of CO2?
Video link: http://youtu.be/YB29Mfw-HcU
So is there something else going on then when they are trying to force us into a world where we should have less CO2? For example, why was the Rio +20 Earth Summit negotiating text secret?
- Rio Earth Summit Text Is Now Secret — Senior Official of ‘Transparent’ UN Admits Rio Negotiating Text Is Classified – Christopher Monckton of Brenchley – Climate Depot, June 20, 2012
Remember, about a year ago we had the Green Climate Fund (a $100 billion per year money machine) requesting diplomatic immunity to shield its operations from any kind of legal process, including civil and criminal prosecution, in the countries where it operates.
Could this have something to do with this (?):
Video link: http://youtu.be/YtevF4B4RtQ
Let us complete this article with the knowledge that sea levels are not rising due to man made global warming, that the sun (solar activity) and other celestial bodies do influence the weather and temperatures here on Earth:
- Report Shows UN Admitting Solar Activity May Play Significant Role in Global Warming – Fox News, February 1, 2013
- Empirical Evidence for a Celestial Origin of the Climate Oscillations and its Implications – SPPI, June 5, 2010
To stop global warming is therefore impossible and not even worthy to be considered since it’s a natural occuring event. To say that we should stop global warming is the same as saying “the Earth should stop turning” and “the universe and nature are bad”, which of course is not true.
Follow the money trail and you’ll find answers!