While the Philippine people are trying to recover from typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan) it’s starting to become very clear that the Filipinos, along with the rest of the world, are faced with a situation that is much more complex than people would think at first. It’s not just about a typhoon destroying parts of the Philippines. It’s also, and even more, about gaining regional influence in Asia and about spreading climate propaganda.
Mainstream media outlets are once again on the same page. In their articles about the international aid for the victims of the typhoon they cunningly write about how the USA wants more influence in Asia while Japan is seeking to expand their military because China is getting too strong in the region (1, 2, 3, 4, 5).
- “The U.S. military — looking to both help an ally and show its commitment to remaining the leading power in the Pacific amid the rise of China — has been extremely fast in responding to the disaster.” – Fox News, November 15, 2013
- “The significantly expanded mission comes as Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is pushing to ease limits on the military imposed by Japan’s postwar, pacifist constitution, and cope with the challenges of China’s growing influence in Asia.” – Reuters, November 13, 2013
- “Since assuming office last December, Mr. Abe has worked to strengthen relationships in Southeast Asia as several nations, including the Philippines and Vietnam, face increasingly assertive claims by China over the resource-rich South China Sea.” – Wall Street Journal, November 14, 2013
- “Many analysts view the framework agreement as a potential important beachhead for the US’s so-called “pivot” policy, a gambit that envisions positioning 60% of the US total naval assets in Asia. The unstated imperative behind the policy is to counter-balance China’s rising regional influence and territorial assertiveness, including over contested areas in key navigation lanes in the South China Sea.” – Asia Times, November 13, 2013
Now, what in the world does “helping typhoon victims” have to do with “more regional influence and expanding a military?” NOTHING!
Unless those media outlets have a different agenda, like preparing their audience for military conflicts in that region of the world, there’s really no use for their “regional influence” point of view.
We already had that conversation many times and we are not going to do it all over again here, it would only be a waste of time and energy. Instead we will just post some very interesting links below that will take you to findings that everyone should know about, and certainly those who echo the ridiculous man made global warming theory.
- Global Warming Stopped 16 Years Ago, Reveals Met Office Report Quietly Released… – DailyMail, October 13, 2012
- World’s a Lot Cooler Than We Thought – The Sun, January 10, 2013
- “Hide This After Jim Checks It” (at NASA) – Climate Audit, January 23, 2010
- Judicial Watch Uncovers NASA Documents Related to Global Warming Controversy – Judicial Watch, January 14, 2010
- The Carbon Cycle – Geography 4 Kids
- Sea Level is Not Rising – SPPI, December 7, 2012
- Report Shows UN Admitting Solar Activity May Play Significant Role in Global Warming – Fox News, February 1, 2013
- Dissecting Man Made Global Warming – Truth News International, March 17, 2013
- Global Weather Manipulation for Profits and Power – Truth News International, March 31, 2013
- Weather Modification – Infowars.com
- Fukushima Report – Jim Stone
- Tsunami Bomb – Google
“There are some reports, for example, that some countries have been trying to construct something like an Ebola Virus, and that would be a very dangerous phenomenon, to say the least. Alvin Toeffler has written about this in terms of some scientists in their laboratories trying to devise certain types of pathogens that would be ethnic specific so that they could just eliminate certain ethnic groups and races; and others are designing some sort of engineering, some sort of insects that can destroy specific crops. Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.” – US Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, April 28, 1997
Truth News International,
reporting from Cebu, Philippines.
- US Military Continues Massive Build-Up in Philippine Disaster Zone, Took Over Air Traffic in Tacloban