October 1, 2013
Yuki Karakawa’s presentation to InfraGard (“a partnership between U.S. businesses and the Federal Bureau of Investigation… dedicated to prevent hostile acts against the United States”), Published February 2013 (At 7:30 in): “300 kilometers should be evacuated, but we did not, Japan did not evacuate. […] In some areas, we can find very strange material like europium and so on. Now Self Defense Forces is collecting all materials. Also spent fuel flew because of a second explosion; it’s more like a bomb, exploded and flew like 30 kilometers. So government, or Self Defense, is now collecting all spent fuel pellets.
Why is Japan So Anti-Israel?
“Significance of Japan’s March 11, 2010, statements about Israel and their-Japan’s disaster. Many it seems were very surprised by the intensity of Japan’s statements on March 11, 2010, about Jerusalem, the West Bank (Judea and Samaria) and Jewish home construction.
The Japanese statements of last year about Israel – one year later to the day. Tragedies hit Japan: earthquake, tsunami and nuclear plants and their economy is severely hurt. Coincidence?
Japan’s financial gifts to the Palestinians were not spoken of in the media.
The Japanese’s strong and specific words about Israel’s land:
- 1. The Government of Japan is concerned about the Jerusalem municipal planning committee’s approval of a plan to build housing units for Jewish people in the Sheih Jarrah of East Jerusalem. Such act goes against the efforts by the international community to resume the negotiations. – MOFA, February 10, 2011
- 2. The Government of Japan does not recognize any act that prejudges the final status of the territories in the pre-1967 borders nor Israel’s annexation of East Jerusalem. Japan urges Israel to refrain from any unilateral act that changes the current situation in East Jerusalem. – MOFA, February 10, 2011
- 1. The Government of Japan deplores the decisions of the Government of Israel to give permission for the construction of 1,600 housing units in East Jerusalem in addition to 112 units in West Bank just after the Israeli and Palestinian leadership’s acceptance of the start of indirect talks. The Government of Japan does not recognize any act that prejudges the final status of Jerusalem and the territories in the pre-1967 borders. Japan demands that the plans should not be implemented. – MOFA, March 11, 2010
- 2. The Government of Japan continues to request strongly that both parties will act in a way that enhances mutual confidence. Japan sincerely hopes that the indirect talks in the peace process will swiftly develop into the resumption of direct talks between the two parties. – MOFA, March 11, 2010
- The Fukushima Report (Jim Stone)
- Japan Not Hit by 9.0 Quake? False Flag Nuclear Weaponry Actually Destroyed Fukushima, Claims Report
- Leuren Moret: Fukushima HAARP Nuclear Attack by CIA, DOE, BP for London Banks
- Journalist Accuses Israel of Fukushima Sabotage
- The Argument That Fukushima Was Sabotaged