According to TV5’s online news portal, 1 million children in the typhoon-hit areas of the Philippines will get vaccinated against polio and measles. The vaccination campaign will be carried out by the UN’s World Health Organization (WHO) and the Philippine Department of Health (DOH). In a first phase of the vaccination campaign more than 30,000 children are targeted.
The vaccination however is not without risk. In 2007, NBC News published the article: “Polio Outbreak Sparked by Vaccine, Experts Say.”
- Since 2005, 69 Nigerian children have been paralyzed by a polio virus derived from the oral vaccine. Two other cases made it to Niger.
- What’s needed to stop Nigeria’s outbreak is more of the same vaccine that caused it.
- The oral polio vaccine contains a weakened version of polio virus. Children who have been vaccinated pass the virus into the water supply. Other children who then play in or drink that water pick up the vaccine’s virus, which gives them some protection against polio. But in very rare instances, as the virus passes through unimmunized children, it can mutate into a form that is dangerous enough to spark new outbreaks. That happened for the first time in 2001, when 22 children were paralyzed in the Dominican Republic and Haiti. Subsequent vaccine-caused polio outbreaks have occurred in the Philippines, Madagascar, China and Indonesia.
- In 2003, politicians in northern Nigeria canceled vaccination campaigns for nearly a year, claiming the vaccine was a Western plot to sterilize Muslims.
- Health officials’ decision to keep quiet about the outbreak linked to the vaccine for so long — WHO and CDC have known about the Nigerian outbreak since last year  — may look suspicious.
- Scientists are still learning how the oral polio vaccine behaves.
- WHO said that changing the vaccination strategy is unnecessary. “It would be nice if we had a more stable oral polio vaccine, but that’s not the way it is today,” Heymann said. “We will continue working the way we have been working because we don’t want children to be paralyzed anywhere.”
So there you have it, all in one article.
Polio outbreaks and paralysis caused by the vaccine itself, a fact that is being kept quiet as long as possible by the UN. On top of that, the scientists “are still learning,” which means that they are using the children as guinea pigs. While doing so, they even contradict themselves: “We will continue working the way we have been working because we don’t want children to be paralyzed anywhere.” Now, how stupid do these scientists and the UN think we are?
The NBC article is not the only sign that should alarm the international community. NSNBC International (2013), Infowars (Natural News, 2012) and other websites published articles with the title: “Bill Gates and 47,500 Cases of Paralysis”
While Natural News focuses on the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation’s involvement, NSNBC also quotes from the Indian Journal of Medical Ethics:
- The charade about polio eradication and the great savings it will bring has persisted to date. It is a paradox that while the director general of WHO, Margret Chan, and Bill Gates are trying to muster support for polio eradication (22) it has been known to the scientific community, for over 10 years, that eradication of polio is impossible. This is because in 2002 scientists had synthesised a chemical called poliovirus in a test-tube with the empirical formula C332,652H492,388N98,245O131,196P7, 501S2,340. It has been demonstrated that by positioning the atoms in sequence, a particle can emerge with all the properties required for its proliferation and survival in nature (23, 24).
The same Journal also wrote:
- It has been reported in the Lancet that the incidence of AFP [Acute Flaccid Paralysis], especially non-polio AFP has increased exponentially in India after a high potency polio vaccine was introduced (25). Grassly and colleagues suggested, at that time, that the increase in AFP was the result of a deliberate effort to intensify surveillance and reporting in India (26). The National Polio Surveillance Programme maintained that the increased numbers were due to reporting of mild weakness, presumably weakness of little consequence (27). However in 2005, a fifth of the cases of non-polio AFP in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh (UP) were followed up after 60 days. 35.2% were found to have residual paralysis and 8.5% had died (making the total of residual paralysis or death – 43.7%) (28). Sathyamala examined data from the following year and showed that children who were identified with non-polio AFP were at more than twice the risk of dying than those with wild polio infection (27).
As for Bill Gates, well, we already know that he wants less people on this planet, through the use of the same kind of vaccines:
Video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xywfcEvj53o
Which reminds of Walt Disney’s “Family Planning” cartoon, produced for the Rockefeller’s Population Council in 1967:
“This upward rise [of mankind] has been slowed by the sheer weight of numbers”
The cartoon promotes the idea for couples to have less children, a message coming from a family (the Rockefellers) that counts 5 brothers itself.
Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2DkiceqmzU
- A study made on the three polio incidents, Dayrit revealed, found that an earlier “weaker” strain of the wild polio virus contained in the oral polio vaccines administered in the 1990s had mutated, giving rise to another strain. – The Philippine Star, January 8, 2002
- The three developed what is known as vaccine-derived polio virus (VDPV). They got the polio virus from the OPV they received. – Philippine Daily Inquirer, January 12, 2002
Last year, Bobit S. Avila, writer for the Philippine Star’s ‘Shooting Straight’ section, openly discussed his worries about the vaccines which would “prevent future pregnancies.”
- During the Philippines for Life Congress held last Friday and Saturday at the Summit Circle Hotel in Cebu City, Dr. Ligaya Acosta of Human Life International told her nationwide audience that foreign organizations have apparently found a way to reduce the populations of 3rd world countries through vaccines! This in my book is highly worrisome!
- Dr. Acosta showed us a report by Theodora Filis, a UK Progressive who wrote only last Feb. 16, 2012, “When Bill Gates, founder of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which provides vaccines to third world countries, promoted decreasing the population of the world and favoring the ‘death panel’, it shocked many people. Bill Gates believes that “instead of spending millions of dollars on old people who have three months to live, the money should be spent elsewhere, where it can benefit people.
- Now let’s ask ourselves, why is Bill Gates developing new vaccines for children in developing countries and talking about reducing the world’s population? Dr Acosta has an answer… “Because those vaccines will render many of our children infertile.” Apparently these new vaccines that is already made available for the Philippines will be used to immunize our children for the usual illnesses like small pox, mumps, polio, hepatitis, German measles, tuberculosis, measles, flu and tetanus. But in reality, their main purpose is for them not to be able to bear children when they grow up!
- having your children inoculated sounds very ordinary except that, there is a serious deception here. Dr. Acosta showed us documents from a 30-year intensive study and research by Dr. Russell Blaylock, MD that vaccines are contaminated and that most of them are aimed to render the child infertile without their parent’s knowledge. Yes, before they force your kid to be immunized, I suggest you ask questions first where did they get those vaccines and what’s really inside them?
It is therefore that the UN’s latest messages are prompting many people around the world to be very cautious, and they rightfully should:
“…FOR POLIO… UUHMM… POLIO WAS ERADICATED IN THE PHILIPPINES SO WE REALLY JUST WANNA MAKE SURE THAT IT DOESN’T COME BACK”
Do you see the irony here?
That plastic, disgusting, smile on here face while she makes such an INGSOC-styled remark forces your stomach to flip over and makes you surrender to the feeling of throwing up on the spot! This is a dangerous freak show!
Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBNeFBJgKH8
- “It is virtually unprecedented that within two-and-a-half weeks of a disaster of this scale, with this level of devastation and these logistical challenges, that a mass vaccination campaign is already rolling out.” – Dr Julie Hall, WHO Representative in the Philippines
Could it be that the vaccination campaign was already prepackaged and ready to go even before there was any need for it? After all, it’s not just the polio vaccines that let questions arise. The “nature” of the typhoon itself has been questioned too, by many. International Business Times puts it like this: “Did a Microwave Pulse Cause Typhoon Haiyan?” [video]
When you think about it, the typhoon, the vaccination program and the US military’s push for more regional influence all fit together TOO PERFECT, for it not to be planned in advance. No matter what anyone tries to claim.
But rest assured, the vaccination program is not just for the Philippines. The latest news from the Middle East, Syria to be more specific, is that there are polio outbreaks there too. These can spread into Europe, according to The Telegraph and others. Is it too far fetched then to assume that a new round of vaccinations in Europe is on its way? The pretext has already been provided.
- Many European states, including the UK, now use a form of the vaccine that uses dead virus, known as Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV), rather than the Oral Polio Vaccine (OPV), which contains a live virus. However, writing in the health journal The Lancet, public health experts said that IPV is less effective at preventing infection but can prevent symptoms from occurring. It is generally used in countries where polio has not been present for several decades as it has lower risk of causing the paralysis associated with polio compared with OPV. They warn that countries where immunisation rates have been low could be particularly at risk – such as in Austria, Bosnia and Ukraine. … However, Professor Martin Eichner, a clinical epidemiologist at the University of Tubingen, in Germany, and lead author of the Lancet paper, said: “Vaccinating only Syrian refugees – as has been recommended by the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control – must be judged as insufficient. “More comprehensive measures should be taken into consideration.
When you can read the signs on the wall and know how to recognize the lies [1, 2], that assumption is indeed more than fair. The pharma cartels will gladly help with the propaganda, along with the UN and its branches.
March of Dimes 1954
Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBimZjFGzSA
Kihura Nkuba on C-SPAN
Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnpvJ0BDxX8