Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: “Patents Patents Patents?”
* * *
Video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agoXo7qnLKk
This update on Malaysia Airlines flight 370 is about an online message and e-mail that is currently circulating on the internet.
The message is posted below:
- “Have you pieced together the puzzle of missing flight 370 to Beijing China ?? If not, here are your missing pieces.
Patents Patents Patents
Four days after the missing flight MH370 a patent is approved by the Patent Office, 4 of the 5 Patent holders are Chinese employees of Freescale Semiconductor of Austin TX.
Patent is divided up on 20% increments to 5 holders.
Peidong Wang, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhijun Chen, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhihong Cheng, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Li Ying, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Freescale Semiconductor (20%)
If a patent holder dies, then the remaining holders equally share the dividends of the deceased if not disputed in a will.
If 4 of the 5 dies, then the remaining 1 Patent holder gets 100% of the wealth of the patent.
That remaining live Patent holder is Freescale Semiconductor.
Who owns Freescale Semiconductor ??
Jacob Rothschild through Blackstone who owns Freescale.
Here is your motive for the missing Beijing plane.
As all 4 Chinese members of the Patent were passengers on the missing plane.
Patent holders can alter the proceeds legally by passing wealth to their heirs. However, they cannot do so until the Patent is approved. So when the plane went missing, the patent had not been approved.
Thus, Rothschild gets 100% of Patent once Patent holders declared deceased.”
The patent that got this online message started is this one, US 008671381, from March 11, 2014:
- Saved copy: https://truthnewsinternational.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/us008671381.pdf
- Original: A, B
The names listed on the patent, i.e. Wang Peidong, Chen Zhijun, Cheng Zhihong and Ying Li are the same as in the online message. However, according to the March 8, 2014, passenger manifest (original) of Malaysia Airlines flight 370 these persons were not on that plane. If they were then their names are not listed.
Is Freescale Semiconductor owned by Blackstone?
On April 27, 2013, Bloomberg published an article about the company in which it is confirmed that Freescale is indeed a Blackstone venture:
- “Blackstone-Owned Freescale Rises as Forecast Tops Estimates: Freescale Semiconductor Ltd. (FSL), the chipmaker mostly owned by a private-equity group including Blackstone Group LP (BX) and TPG Capital, rose after predicting second-quarter sales that may exceed some analysts’ estimates.”
Is Rothschild linked to Blackstone? Yes, he is a Member of the International Advisory Board.
Is Blackstone one of the parties who are responsible for the missing airplane, flight 370?
The answer to that question can likely only come from those who ordered/organized the AWACS mission of March 8, 2014.
Aside from the patent message that is circulating online, here are some other links to photos and info that one may find interesting to copy and save for future reference, for you never know how data and narratives might change since the photos of the “suspects” were horribly FAKED, on purpose of course:
- Tan Size Hiang: Father and Flight Steward, MH370
- TRIBUTE: Who exactly is Malaysia Airlines Captain Zaharie Shah of MH370?
- TRIBUTE: The crew behind Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370
- 5 questions about Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 answered by “experts”
Posted on March 13, 2014, in Asia and tagged blackstone, flight 370, freescale, malaysian airlines, passenger manifest, patent, rothschild. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: “Patents Patents Patents?”.