Update: The reason why we assume that other equipment may also have been used during the AWACS mission, of which flight 370 was a victim, is explained in this 2006 article on a Boeing patent. “Boeing is, of course, not the first autopilot technology in existence, but this one has been designed with counterterrorism first and foremost in mind. Not only is it ‘uninterruptible’ — so that even a tortured pilot cannot turn it off — but it can be activated remotely via radio or satellite by government agencies.” This means and proves that commercial airplanes can be controlled remotely by lets say… the CIA and Mossad! Therefore there’s no need at all for an agent to be on board of the airplane to ensure it can be taken over and taken to an alternative destination, as the agencies see fit for their operation. The AWACS would certainly provide perfect cover and would hide most traces of the airplane’s signals. As is the case with flight 370.
* * *
We’ll begin today’s update on Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 with a quote from Richard Healing, a former member of the U.S. National Transportation Safety Board: “Increasingly, it seems to be heading into the criminal arena.”
Healing is right, from the perspective that one recognizes that the spreading of FAKE photos by officials of alleged terrorist suspects is indeed criminal.
There needs to be no doubt that the fake pictures were provided by U.S.-Israeli agents who have done their best since day one to direct and sabotage both the reporting in the media and the entire official investigation. It’s the same MO as with 9/11 and 3/11. One can practically smell the favorite perfume of the conspirators: “Deception.”
Since day one the Western media on their turn has been spinning the story like crazy addicts who feel like tripping on their best dope whenever they can refer to terrorists, Muslim counties and of course 9/11. Don’t doubt it, it’s exactly what they are doing and not just with the fake photos of the alleged Iranian terrorists who allegedly used stolen passports (which if they did, were certainly provided by the same U.S.-Israeli agents who are sabotaging the reporting in the media and the investigation):
- “Some of the planning for the Sept. 11 attacks in the United States was done in Malaysia, which has a relatively lax visa policy. The country is a major trading nation and a natural meeting place for a variety of groups involved in illicit activities.” – New York Times
- “The use of false identification is notorious amongst jihadists. … In addition to the plane’s sudden disappearance, which experts said was consistent with a possible onboard explosion, the stolen passports strengthened concerns about terrorism as a possible cause. Al-Qaeda militants have used similar tactics to try to disguise their identities. … Let us see the conclusion as to who did this evil and wicked act. That this was due to Islamic terrorism, cannot be canceled out.” – Walid Shoebat
- “The United Kingdom’s Mirror Online claimed that ‘Islamic militants in China…could be linked to missing Malaysia Airlines flight;’ the only bit of evidence the Mirror had to link China’s Uighur ethnic group to the attack was the fact that ‘two passengers appeared to have been traveling on stolen passports’ – and that’s without even knowing if the men were in any way tied to Islamic militancy in China. … The Daily Beast’s Eli Lake openly mused on Twitter that Iran was responsible for the attack before backing off and asking readers to forgive him because ‘it’s an obvious tragedy and we should wait till all the facts come in.” – Axis of Logic
- “777crash confirms jihadists turning to make trouble for China. Chance for US to make common cause, befriend China while Russia bullies.” – Rupert Murdoch
It’s already known for decades now that it’s an important part of the established U.S.-Israeli MO to blame Muslim people and Muslim countries for all the evil in the world, along with the planting and providing of stolen and falsified passports which has become an overused technique that now again will expose the same culprits who were more than likely also involved in staging 9/11 in the U.S. and 3/11 in Japan. By now governments around the world are aware of the dangers when they don’t comply with the demands of the U.S. and Israel. In the case regarding Japan, they got an earthquake, a tsunami and the destruction of their Fukushima facility. In the case regarding Indonesia, they got their tsunami. In the case regarding Sweden, they got a serious warning (this specific article about Sweden is being extremely censored so here’s a saved copy of the entire article).
This brings us to why it appears in Western media outlets that Malaysia is doing a horrible job, allegedly, in informing the public about the investigation and why so many contradicting statements are being released. When you have a gun to your head and are ordered to lie, how many people would actually opt to tell the truth instead? Very few would, more so when the consequences for the entire nation are seriously being considered.
What we have here with Malaysia’s flight 370 can certainly be classified in the same category of 9/11 and 3/11, given that the same perpetrators are at work.
In the first days after the news initially broke in the mainstream and alternative media the public intelligence network had already a well-researched and well-founded investigation delivered to the public which can be confirmed with Jim Stone’s analysis of the events.
That the airplane did not explode in mid-air is a fact because it kept sending signals for 4 to 5 hours after it first vanished from civil radars. Data from military radars and corporate tracking systems [1, 2] confirm this, as do the following maps when we compare them. In the event you doubt our judgement then maybe you will believe The NRO and the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty Organisation:
- “The NRO’s infrared satellites look for the heat signatures of missile launches around the world, and could potentially see a plane exploded in mid air. According to The New York Times, the US Department of Defense has checked the surveillance data and found no evidence of an explosion.” – New Scientist
- “The Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty Organisation, which watches out for nuclear weapons tests worldwide, looked at its data for the last few days to see if its infrasound – below the range of human hearing – recordings, normally used to seek out the muffled crump of underground tests, contained any signature of an aircraft explosion. But it found nothing.” – New Scientist
That at least an AWACS plane, and possibly in combination with other systems, was used for the hijacking of flight 370 is no wild guess. AWACS is perfectly capable of doing this since it is one of its standard applications. This is already known for many years, even by folks not affiliated with the military. It’s even been published numerous times in specialized publications. Even if you never read any of those you can still find this information in mainstream outlets online. The information is so common that it was already published for the public in at least 1986.
“CHINESE ENGINEERS WERE KIDNAPPED SO SECRETS COULD BE EXTRACTED BEFORE THE U.S. KICKED OFF WORLD WAR 3. WE ARE LOOKING AT THE RUN UP TO WORLD WAR 3. EVERYONE KNOWS IT’S COMING, AND NOW WE KNOW THE PENTAGON FEARS CHINA MORE THAN RUSSIA.” – Jim Stone
The above quote is alarming and contains big words but it makes sense. There are already 13 countries involved and who knows which way this situation will go in the coming weeks and months. The U.S. is known for wanting more regional influence in Asia and that’s exactly what they are doing right now. In addition, the U.S. and the EU have pushed hard to destabilize Ukraine and it is not sure what the outcome will be for the Ukrainians [1, 2].
Where exactly flight 370 is right now is rather hard to tell at this stage because it is very unlikely of course that the detailed plans of the hijacking are available online. But considering that flight 370 was headed for Beijing it is not unrealistic to assume that it may very well be standing on a runway or in hangar somewhere in the Middle East or at the African East coast. There would be no need to refuel when heading one of those directions since the fuel needed to go to Beijing will certainly be sufficient.
If there was a refuel after a number of hours cruising the skies then flight 370 may as well be waiting somewhere in the U.S. for its next mission, a “terrorist” attack on yet another landmark. Of course with the same efforts flight 370 may also be standing in Australia, awaiting its future terror mission. When we consider the propaganda buildup of the media and the Australian government, they seem to be needing some “real” terror to keep the public in fear and under control of the queen, they certainly seem to imply that it is coming their way someday in the near future. Sure this is speculation but it is warranted though. “Don’t say you weren’t warned.“
About the pilots and the Malaysia Airlines fleet…
Mainstream news outlets like the Daily Beast that are claiming that the pilots are not well-trained enough is of course junk reporting. Capt. Zaharie Ahmad Shah has 18,365 flight hours of experience and 1st Officer Fariq Ab Hamid has 2,763. This can’t be considered as being inexperienced in their jobs. In combination with the decent fleet of Malaysia Airlines they are/were well-capable of completing their flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. As a five-star rated airline company that is almost 75 years in business and with a membership in an alliance with American Airlines, British Airways and Qatar Airways, Malaysia Airlines cannot be considered sloppy or unsafe. One who does so shows how badly the brain damage has evolved due to the chemicals in his or her food and toothpaste.
The earlier report about the patent link to the missing flight 370 mentioned 4 Chinese persons who were allegedly on the plane but as we have shown yesterday they were not on the plane, at least that’s what the passengers manifest says. However, it is interesting though that 4 or 5 passengers [1, 2] were registered on the initial passengers list but who failed to board the plane. It seems they never showed up at the airport that day, on March 8, 2014. Were these the four patent holders? Could be so but that remains unsure for now. It would be funny in some way though to think that these people should have been on the plane as part of the reason why it was AWACS-ed and then for the AWACS-ers to find out that 4 of their presumed hostages are not there. This would certainly have some serious implications for the CIA and/or NSA agents that were to make sure that everyone was on the plane. Just like flight 370 kept sending signals that slipped through the jamming this would also be a painful error, from the perpetrators their perspective that is.
To the question that we already anticipate “why do you suspect Israeli involvement?” which we in fact already answered earlier in this report, we will reply by asking a question ourselves: why is Israel’s Homeland Security pushing for more control and advertising their security measures as their response to the situation regarding flight 370?
As for the passengers and the identities of the tech companies’ employees on board here’s what we know:
- There are three passengers with the same name on Malaysia Airlines flight 370, i.e. Zhang Yan
- There was at least one Jewish person, “Andy,” who skipped the flight, according to the Jerusalem Post, because “the travel agent wouldn’t book him on Shabbat. Under Orthodox Jewish law, facilitating someone else’s Sabbath desecration — boarding an airplane — is as forbidden as desecrating the Sabbath oneself.” Another Jewish person, Nikolai Brodskii, did not seem to care about Shabbat and did board the plane, also according to the Jerusalem Post.
- Hualian Zhang, vice president of network planning for China Telecom Global
- Li Yanlin, ZTE employee
- Philip Wood, IBM executive
Possible names of Freescale employees (12 Malaysia, 8 China):
– Direct hit:
- Chen Jian China
- Chang Jun China
- Chen Jun China
- Yun Shan China
- Kang Xu China
- Li Zhi China
- Li Yan China
- Li Yuan China
- Liu Qiang China
- Wang Dan China
- Wang Lijun China
- Wang Rui China
- Yao Jianfeng China
- Zhang Xiaolei China
- Zhao Gang China
- Zhao Peng China
- Chen Wei China
- Che JunZhang China
- Gan Fuxiang China
- H(o)u Xiaoning Chnia
- Wenxue Jiao (Wang) China
- Guohui Li(n) China
- Li Jie [1, 2] China
- Lin Ming Feng China
- Su Qiang Guo China
- Yang Li China
- Yao Li Fei China
- Zhang Qi China
- Yan Zhang China
- Zhang Hua China
- Zhang Meng China
- Zhou Feng China
Clearly a number of people in the above list are not Freescale employees who were on the missing plane since Freescale stated that they only had 20 employees on board of flight 370 but this is what we could find so far and maybe this information can be of help in the future so we publish the list anyway for that specific reason.
A final entertaining tidbit of information regards the two decoy chicks that were obviously guided on purpose to ‘honor’ us all with their presence in this case, Jaan Maree and Jonti Roos, who accuse the youngest flight 370 pilot of being a womanizer and of smoking in the cockpit. If that is what he is guilty of then any normal man would happily want to take the blame for him. Initially there were Facebook profile pages that were provided in the media, those were their profile pages (Jaan, Jonti), but somehow they have also vanished along with flight 370. Of course it is possible that we ourselves simply don’t have access to the pages anymore. Our website is being messed with as we have experienced a few times while writing this article so it wouldn’t surprise us that we are being cut off from certain venues and sources.