Russian Government and RT Help in Paris False Flag Whitewash

TNI DONATE

For those who are still of the opinion that Putin will save the world from the UNEI scum and their deceptive war on terror doctrine, it’s time you rethink your position you’re starting too look like real useful idiots.

The Russian government and one of its media arms, RT, are actively helping the UNEI terror alliance with whitewashing the false flag attacks in Paris (Friday November 13, 2015).

Like I said earlier, the attacks were not carried out by anyone from “ISIS.” The attacks were a text book Gladio operation with the French zionists taking the lead in it.

  • RT: “Russian military drop more bombs on ISIS in Syria: … had special delivery for ISIS militants today. ‘For Paris, for our people.”
Advertisements

ISIS, Anonymous and $50,000,000 from Russia

TNI DONATE

The fact that even the most popular “alternative” news outlets are currently giving Anonymous free advertising on their websites, as the outfit claims to be fighting ISIS online, says a lot about those venues their standards and memory. As for me, I am still waiting for the same collective to come out and call the FAKE ISIS beheading videos what they really were and still are: FAKE! Until that day, screw Anonymous and screw ISIS and Russia’s alleged 50-million-dollar reward.

I hope you don’t believe that Russia is any better than the UNEI terror alliance when it comes to waging war. No one of the Russian government has called the west its bluff on any of the staged events from the last 14 years and that is a fact, and that is why no one should trust Russia even an inch.

There’s no difference between Russia and the US and its allies, clearly they all push the fake war on terror doctrine and they all make you believe that 9/11 was not an inside job, that it was not orchestrated by the US and Israeli governments.

Just like the Wikileaks reward of 100,000 dollars was a fake stunt, so is the Russian’s their reward. Do people really get fooled by this so easily? Obviously yes. No wonder that France can get away with illegally bombing Syria and Belgium illegally bombing Libya – not to mention Saudi Arabia, the US and Israel with funding ISIS.

Western-Orchestrated Attacks in Paris

TNI DONATE

Here’s what people need to remember about the attacks in Paris on Friday the 13th of November 2015.

Update 3 November 18, 2015

Hoax, False Flag, …?

Obviously there’s a lot of speculation going on right now about Paris but I am 99% convinced that real people did actually die that day, November 13. I have investigated the Belgian media more than any other nation’s media and I fully control the Dutch language, this certainly has helped me so far to get a clear look inside of all the reports and responses.

Still, that the “official” narrative is not the full truth, that should not even be doubted. Of course it is not.

For instance, about the bombings/bomb vests. I have yet to see clear damage of actual bombs that went off that night in Paris. All we have so far are alleged sounds of blasts, to be heard on videos but none of the supposed explosions have been filmed or photographed all the while there must have been at least 500 mobile phones present at the Bataclan alone. Furthermore, there is a prominent witness (Sébastien) claiming that the shooters in the Bataclan weren’t wearing bomb vests or belts and that witness account seriously undermines the official story. As does the lack of actual documentation of any bombs going off.

Note that when a bomb goes off, especially in a cafe, bar or restaurant, lights and windows are one of the first things that get destroyed, yet none of this is to be witnessed in Paris. The bar(s) where the bombs allegedly went off all still have their windows and lighting in good condition aside from some bullet holes of which the origin is also still not clear.

Like I said, real people did die there in Paris but it is becoming more than likely that indeed the government(s) knew of the plot in advance (if they even weren’t part of it) and also the fact that there were emergency exercises going on that day proves this. This has become a hallmark for false flag events.

I have a hard time however to feel sorry for all the victims, as cruel as that may sound, simply because of the fact that I am sure that most if not all of them wouldn’t even try to listen and understand when you try to explain to them that their very own government is the reason for their deaths. I am quite sure, from experience, that most of the people who got killed on November 13 would never feel sorry for the Syrians, for instance, that their own (French,…) government is bombing without any valid reason. Unfortunately, maybe this is the only way to make the sleeping sheeple understand the reality of this world, that life is greater and far more complicated than what they want to see on the TV.

In fact I’m quite sure that of all the victims in Paris you wouldn’t even find 0.01% of people who can successfully be woken up to the reality of the UNEI terror alliance of which their precious French government is an important part.

Either way though, France had this one coming and if there was even one real attacker that day with the intent to give France a message for all the deaths it has been causing then I can’t honestly say that that person is evil to the same extent as the government of France is. Sure, killing innocent people is never right but when your fellow brothers  and sisters have been bombed and slaughtered by foreign armies for no reasons whatsoever then what are you supposed to do?

And it are these kinds of people that the UNEI terror alliance has been funding all along but that would never get into the minds of the victims in Paris and for that they have now paid the price, as cruel as that may sound.

People don’t understand that this is not a game, that invading foreign lands has consequences, that voting for filthy politicians in the west, like in France and Belgium, has consequences. You vote them into power? Fine, but along the way you will give your life too and you and your family won’t have any reasons to complain about it. You deserve the government that you allow to thrive.

Update 2 November 17, 2015

According to most media reports the shooters at the Bataclan opened fire upon entering the concert hall, they opened fire on the main level of the hall (where the concert was) but there are a few accounts that speak of shooters firing on the crowd from the balcony and it are these accounts that need to be investigated further because if the main suspects entered from the backside of the concert hall only then this means that we are dealing with other shooters who have so far been “forgotten” by the press and the French government.

Yet, another “witness” claims that the shooters entered the hall through the entrance under the balcony, where she was standing, so she couldn’t see the shooters. Along with 50 other persons she was able to escape through a window on the balcony- level of the Bataclan.

Were these shooters at the balcony part of the initial group of shooters or were they a separate group of operatives? What happened to these shooters on the balcony? So far there’s not a single mentioning of them in the press, aside from these few witness accounts.

Also at the “Batman shooting ” in the US, there were multiple shooters. Yet only one patsy has been focused on by the press and government officials and we know his future. Are we dealing with a similar situation here too, in Paris?

Update 1 November 17, 2015

Obviously someone other than the alleged shooters have been dragging bodies around in the Bataclan concert hall. One may honestly wonder why that is, if not for a dedicated photo shoot! Either way the crime scene has been tampered with, deliberately, all the while no medical units are attending any of the dead bodies.

November 16, 2015

  • As the site of annual fundraisers for the IDF,” the Bataclan concert hall was jewish owned allegedly until September 11, 2015, when the jewish owners sold the complex after being a family business for 40 years.
  • There were emergency exercises planned and going on on the same day of the actual attacks and these exercises included multi-site events practically identical to what has unfolded in Paris, on cue.
  • The heads of intel of the USA, France and Israel discussed these “spontaneous” events a mere two weeks prior to the attacks.
  • All the alleged suspects are dead, leaving no necessity for any trials that would reveal who ordered the attacks.
  • Hundreds of people were present during the “attacks” yet no one has made available any photos or videos that adequately document the shootings and bombings.
  • The fact that ISIS allegedly has claimed the attacks clearly shows that the UNEI (US, NATO, EU, Israel) terror apparatus was and is well aware of who is behind the attacks since ISIS is an UNEI invention with one of its main headquarters in Amman, Jordan, where the CIA and the Mossad daily meet and further plan the shipping of cool Toyotas and of rocket launchers made in the USA – after they have reviewed Rita Katz her next set of fake ISIS beheading videos, while still laughing their asses off for successfully fooling the world with the fake narrative about the Delta Force raid on Abu Sayyaf in Syria THAT NEVER HAPPENED.

FAKE Boko Haram Beheadings Article Triggers Censoring of TruthSector.net

The limited received website traffic to the article “Boko Haram’s FAKE Beheadings and the Mainstream Propaganda Failure“ can now be confirmed to be due to censoring of the article and the blocking of my website TruthSector.net.

My site is being blocked extensively apparently, I can confirm this through incoming links that pop up in the traffic statistics for my website that are not normal. The IP that comes with the blocking order for my website doesn’t point to one location specifically all I know for now is that it involves LA California, at least that’s what the IP trackers online indicate.

Since the censoring of TruthSector.net has been geared up I want to ask my readers to copy and republish my article on the FAKE Boko Haram beheadings and spread it beyond my reach that is obviously being cut off deliberately.

This brings me to the following.

Some of the people who have contacted me after reading that article say I am wrong and that the beheadings are real. OK, then explain to me WHY?! Why are the alleged beheadings not filmed nor shown in any way. All you see is two guys allegedly holding chopped off heads, which can be anything that has been edited by pasting in a head over it. This happens all the time and is easy to accomplish with the video editing software that the PR guys for ISIS and Boko Haram obviously have. The same guys who operate SITE Intel and who work at the joint operations room in Amman, Jordan.

I will not back off on this topic, especially now when the censoring of my site has been tightened.

Just ask yourself this. What on Earth could be a valid reason for not showing/filming the actual beheadings in that video? There’s no reason what so ever, when creating fear and establishing credibility are the goals, to not show the actual decapitations. There’s all the more reasons to REALLY film it and REALLY show you. After all, that’s the expected purpose of such a video. To show you the gore, the blood, the brutality so you are really shocked, really offended, angered and intimidated.

The only reason why one would opt to not show the actual beheading is because it is FAKED. At best two throats were slit, I’ll give them that much credit if you want.

Copy and republish that Boko Haram article, this is still important even though we have already been exposing several other FAKE beheadings, by ISIS.

As long as people can expose the frauds, their world war 3 plans are being stalled. This is exactly why they would block my site and my article that calls BS on those beheadings. They have shifted to a higher gear for sure and don’t want people messing up their plans.

http://truthsector.net/…/fake-boko-haram-beheadings-articl…/

COPY and REDISTRIBUTE the original article:

“Boko Haram’s FAKE Beheadings and the Mainstream Propaganda Failure”

It took me a while to locate a decent copy of the latest Boko Haram video titled “Harvest of Spies” or “La Recolte des Espions” because ALL mainstream media outlets refuse to provide their readers and viewers with the full-length version, for obvious reasons.

A high-quality version of the FAKE Boko Haram beheadings of two alleged spies can be viewed here: zerocensorship.com/…/92494-boko-haram-beheading-2-spies-har…

From that video I took these screenshots that are very revealing…

https://truthsector.files.wordpress.com/…/boko-haram-behead…

https://truthsector.files.wordpress.com/…/boko-haram-behead…

They are revealing because they document the FAKE Boko Haram beheadings that ALL mainstream media outlets refuse to show you because if they did the people would call BS on the decapitations being real.

The alleged executioners their hands have no blood on them, not a drop. Like it is the case with the FAKE ISIS beheadings the photoshopped blood on the left alleged spy doesn’t match that of real beheadings AT ALL. On the spy on the right there’s no blood at all. The sand, it will require you a microscope to find a single drop of blood there.

As can be expected from fake beheading videos such as this Boko Haram production the actual alleged beheadings are not shown, although that’s what real terrorists would show you, the gore, so you would be really afraid of them.

In the video you can clearly see how the actors are awaiting their orders and most are very uncomfortable as they perform in front of the camera for the first time, that’s called stage fright or performance anxiety.

That’s why the mainstream press refuses to publish the entire video or even screenshots of the dead bodies, they know they’d look retarded to their audiences.

The story about the FAKE Boko Haram beheadings allegedly broke on March 2 at…. yes…. SITE Intel, that’s right, who else. They are credited for finding the video and the press release they published has since then blindly and to the letter been copied and pasted by ALL the news outlets around the world. None of those establishment press outlets have even seen the whole video, in many cases they don’t even give you a small photo to illustrate their articles. Obvious signs that they are all afraid that their propaganda machines would be exposed as such. By the way, people on Twitter already knew about the video since at least February 25.

In addition to that the press literally struggles to simply follow what has been written for them by the UNEI terror alliance’s PR department.

VOCATIV: “The two victims are dragged into view and forced to their knees in front of a group of armed militants holding machine guns and knives, all dressed in black except the two executioners. One of the fighters, his face blurred, questions a captive with a machete in hand. The man admits to spying on ISIS, explains how he was recruited by a police officer and details his assignment.”

In their article about the fake beheadings VOCATIV screws up by claiming that the alleged spies were spying on ISIS. First of all that is a big lie, the man nor the subtitles mention anything about ISIS in any way. But the article is clearly about Boko Haram, not ISIS. Thus, again proving that the media is just fabricating things along the way as they see fit. They are really struggling to keep their stories straight. Bunch of amateurs!

In a video about the fake beheadings CNN says that there are yet no specific signs that ISIS and Boko Haram have teamed up, no clear evidence exists, according to them, that would indicate close relations. That of course is also nonsense since at least since 2013 the media, ISIS and Boko Haram have been mixing up their flags. It’s a complete propaganda failure. GUYS, YOU HAVE THE WRONG FLAGS UP THERE, GET YOUR FLAGS AND STORIES STRAIGHT. YOU LOOK LIKE RETARDS!

And then there’s this Reuters story about an abandoned Boko Haram villa in Dikwa, Nigeria.

“A black and white Boko Haram flag still flutters on top of a deserted villa in the Nigerian town of Dikwa, overlooking a courtyard filled with dirty mattresses and charred vehicles.”

https://truthsector.files.wordpress.com/…/boko-haram-villa-…

Show me that black and white flag in the picture they used for that fabricated villa story where they write that “a pile of insurgents’ bodies lay in a heap in a wardrobe,” show me that pile. You can’t because there is no pile of Boko Haram patsies in the wardrobe. It’s a fantasy story. At best, that villa was occupied by CIA or Mossad operatives who had been caught and so now they needed to whitewash their presence their. “Joe, let’s say Boko Haram was there and we killed ‘em all. Yeah, great David! People will buy that. Hahahaaaa.”

ISIS Mini Series: The NO Beheading Video of David Cawthorne Haines

TRUTH SECTOR

So Far it is a Bad Trilogy

Yes the video of David Cawthorne Haines being beheaded is yet another confirmed FAKE. In fact with this one we do not even get to see the actual gory stuff anymore. No head with blood, only a pair of feet and legs.

They have changed the previous format from B-movie to a sleazy soap series where the actual special effects are swapped with the viewer his imagination to fantasize at will about what actually happened off-screen.

READ MORE

”Israel Stays Out Of ISIS Fight” … ?!

TRUTH SECTOR

Earlier reports about Israel allegedly staying out of the ISIS fight have already been proven wrong here at Truth Sector, specifically on September 7 when I explained how the UN its fake humanitarian mask fell off for a brief moment – as they urge the UN slave-member states to rally behind the USA and Israel as the twin-state leadership fights their own creation.

Still, as if the UN did not make it clear enough that Israel is involved in the ISIS fight as a relevant authority, Ynet had earlier proudly reported how IDF asset Rita Katz is the one who is behind the ”leaking” of the fake Sotloff beheading video.

READ MORE

Clampdown: Wikipedia Puts “David Cawthorne Haines” on Hold

TRUTH SECTOR

I have a previous post where I have gathered most of the info I could find so far on David Cawthorne Haines, that includes a screenshot of a Wikipedia page that has been deleted.

Currently Wikipedia is joining the censoring of anything that can be used to further investigate Dave Haines and the ISIS/CIA/Mossad/MI6 connections. They have locked down the very topic “David Cawthorne Haines:”

READ MORE